Dear Business Partner:
Take your recruitment to a new level and join us at the Southeast WI Career Expo on Wednesday, May 22nd from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. at
Sports and Activity Center Kenosha. We would like to cordially invite you to the 2013 Southeast WI Career Expo on behalf of Governor Walker. This
extraordinary opportunity will help you fill current employment openings with work-ready job seekers who have demonstrated to workforce development staff
- Completed one-on-one counseling that criminal background checks and the ability to pass a drug screen will
likely be components of any job offer.
- Have a current, updated and professional resume and cover letter.
- Have defined interests or career goals.
- Are able to articulate qualifications and skills related to potential job openings.
- Have addressed significant barriers to employment.
The Southeast Job Center Systems will pre-screen and vet job seekers in advance of the event, and only candidates who complete all the steps listed above will be granted entry.
To reserve your booth today:
Register online! Reservations will be accepted on a first-received basis. Each booth will include an 8-foot table, 2 chairs and parking free of charge. Opportunity to move in and set up begins at 10:00 a.m. the day of the expo, being May 22nd.
- Registration will include media promotion of the Career Expo and company information will be included in promotional materials, including paid advertisements.
Registration form must be received by
May 17, 2013.
- Contact George (Dom) Tervalon at (608) 267-7259 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
We hope you will join us at the Southeast WI Career Expo!
Department of Workforce Development
Red "A" pin indicates entrance to Sports and Activity Center parking lot
View Larger Map